Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Image result for ac 130Some of the greatest computer related inventions of all time are planes because without them we wouldn't be able to make trips to other counties so quickly. New modern aircraft are also very technological with all the programming and radars they have. The military also uses very advanced technology to fight and win battles with the enemies this country has acquired over time. Another one of the greatest computer related inventions are medicine and all the technology used for saving lives and for surgery.  If we did not have computers then we wouldn't have this class.Our society is the way it is due to computers and computer related inventions.


Image result for medical technology

5 comments:

  1. I do agree that planes are important to get around

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Twitter, this is your boy EatThatPussy445, and about like 30 to 45 minutes ago, I beat the fuck out of my dick so goddamn hard that I can't even feel my left leg, my left leg has went totally numb. And, my dick has also went totally numb to the point where it feels fucking weird when I go and take a piss

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLANES? YOU TRYING TO MAKE ANOTHER TOWER GO DOWN?

    ReplyDelete