Friday, August 18, 2017

Freelance Post

     This is the first time this year I'm writing a freelance post in this class. So far my Junior school year has been going pretty good. All of my classes  are fun and interesting. In first period I have Chemistry class. In that class so far we have already done a lab with oil, salt, and water. chemistry class seems like it is going to be a little challenging but fun at the same time. For my second period class I have Sports Medicine. In that class we are learning how to tape a sprained ankle. For my third period class I have Exploring Computer Science which is fun because we get to use a computer all day. For my forth period I have Algebra 2 and i have many of my friends in it and we enjoy math. For fifth period I have Instruments class which is the first time I am getting the chance to learn how to play an instrument. My sixth period class is American Literature which I enjoy because English is one of my favorite classes. For seventh period I have Intro Physiology which so far is my favorite class because we get to learn about the brain. We also get learn a lot about how the brain works and what makes a person the way they are. Finally for eighth period I have US History which is probably my second favorite class because history is my favorite subject to learn about. I really hope I could pass all of my classes and learn a lot about all sorts of things so I could teach my friends new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment