Wednesday, August 16, 2017

My 2017 Summer

   During my summer I did various things to pass and enjoy my time. Some of the many things that I did during my summer were go to the park, go to the theaters, play video games, as well  as hang out and visited my family a lot.  Something else that I also did was go to summer school. In summer school I was making up my Spanish and geometry class. At the end of summer school I got my credits for the classes because I passed them in summer school. I had my cousins over for about a week or so when I was attending summer school so, when I would get home we would play video games at home. I also got to hang out with my niece a lot because my brother would bring her over so my parents could take care of her. Overall I had a pretty great summer, especially since I got to sleep in instead of waking up early every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment