Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Class Evaluation

     Somethings that I liked about this first semester of Exploring Computer Science was that I learned how to improve myself as a student and as a person in general. I also enjoyed the fact that I was able to make a new goals in my goals journal.I also liked that I was able to learn a bit more about coding and realized how fun it could be. This class also helped me get more practice on my typing skills and this class helped me become proficient in making google slides and docs and all sorts of computer things.
     Somethings that I did not like about this class were that it kinda seemed like we were just doing the same things everyday and it started to get repetitive and boring. There isn't much that I can say that I didn't like about thins class.
     Somethings that I might recommend to improve this class could be to change the seating arrangement every month just so we can get to know our classmates a bit more. I would also recommend to talk and to show us more about computer programming and coding than to having us play simple games.
     Some highlights for myself in this class this semester were that I passed this class with an A and I also got to work on my goals journal again and it helped me complete lots of them when I would go over all of my goals everyday for 5 minutes. Another highlight for this semester was that I got to learn about all kinds of habits and ways to improve my character.
      Yes, I did my best in this class because I went threw my goals journal almost everyday and I followed all instructions given to me by the teacher and I did all of my work this semester. I didn't slack off or goof around in this class. I always did my work and I did the best I could.
     Yes, I am writing and reading my goals journal. I kind of didn't do both sections of the goals journal because I really didn't have anything to write about in the second section of the notebook. I wrote in my goals section about everyday adding new ones and checking off the ones that I had accomplished.
     I am committed to being a CTR person most of the successful people in life and CTR people. CTR people never get in trouble and they live happy life's. If you choose to be a CTR person and do well in school then you will live a happy life. Being a CTR person means choosing the right 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment