Monday, January 8, 2018

Reflection on Winter Break

     During my winter break I didn't do much. Some of the things that I did were hangout with my cousin, watch movies, go out to eat, as well as go to my cousins house for a birthday party. In the first week of the winter break I went over to my cousins house and we went to Carlos Jr. and we played video games at his house. The second week of the break I celebrated Christmas and New Years at my cousins and we played GTA 5 in the living room. The third week of winter break I went to the San Fernando Valley by Sylmar to go to my nephews birthday party. In the party they had a table full of candy for the kids but I still got some candy throughout the duration of the party. I also got kicked out of my room on the last week of the break because my brother's wife and kids moved in so now i sleep in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment